I am interested in EnoSTIM TM, please contact meContact
(1) Cai T, et al. An improvement in sexual function is related to better quality of life, regardless of urinary function improvement: results from the IDIProst® Glod Study. Arch Ital Urol Androl. 2013 Dec 31;85(4):184-9.
(2) ID 2427. Styli cum Stigmatis Crocus sativus: 28mg/day.
(3) Effect of NPF on the activation of eNOs through the phosphorylation of Serine 1177 from endothelial cells (HUVECs) as measured by flow cytometry. 2008.
(4) NPF stimulates endothelial-dependent blood flow by nitric oxide synthesis. Ex vivo study on rat aorta. 2004.
(5) The effects of NPF, a formulation containing grape and apple extracts and its effects on the production of peroxinitrites in hamsters subjected to aerobic physical activity. 2004.
(6) NPF stimulates endothelial-dependent blood flow by nitric oxide synthesis. Ex vivo study on rat aorta. 2004.
This communication is not intended to the final consumer. It provides scientific information for professionals only. Communications to the final consumer have to be checked according to local regulations in force, since the conditions of use are beyond our control. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.