Learn more about our cactus sourcing expertiseDownload
(1) In vitro simulation of GI track assessing the bio-accessibility of fat when ingested with 2g dose of NeOpuntiaTM(works of 2001, 2004 and 2005 – TNO).
(2) NeOpuntiaTM and faecal fat excretion 2003. Pilot study, double blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled, administration of 3×1.6gr of NeOpuntia for 7 days.
(3) EU pending claim ID 2733 – at least 2g leaves daily.
(4) Linares, E et al. 2007. The effect of NeOpuntia® on blood Lipid parameters – risk factors for the Metabolic Syndrome (Syndrome X).
(5) Frati, A. et al. 1990. Hypoglycemic effect of Opuntia ﬁcus indica in non insulin_dependent diabetes mellitus patients.
(6) López-Romero, P. et al. 2014. The effect of nopal (Opuntia ﬁcus indica) on postprandial blood glucose, incretins, and antioxidant activity in Mexican patients with type 2 diabetes after consumption of two different composition breakfasts.
(7) Aiello, A. et al. 2018. Targeting Aging with Functional Food: Pasta with Opuntia Single-Arm Pilot Study.
This communication is not intended to the final consumer. It provides scientific information for professionals only. Communications to the final consumer have to be checked according to local regulations in force, since the conditions of use are beyond our control. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.