Discover the NEW clinical study resultsDOWNLOAD
(1) N.T.J. TILDESLEY et al., 2005, Positive modulation of mood and cognitive performance following administration of acute doses of Salvia lavandulaefolia essential oil to healthy volunteers. Physiology & Behavior 83 (2005) 699-709
(2) D.O. KENNEDY et al, Effects of Cholinesterase Inhibiting Sage (Salvia officinalis) on Mood, Anxiety, and Performance on a psychological Stressor Battery. Neuropsychopharmacology (2006) 31, 845-852
(3) A.B Scholey et al., An extract of Salvia (Sage) with anticholinesterase properties improves memory and attention in healthy older volunteers. Psychopharmacology (2008) 198: 127-139
(4) N.T.J. TILDESLEY et al., Salvia lavandulaefolia (Spanish Sage) enhances memory in healthy young volunteers. Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior (2003) 75: 669-674
(5) D.O. KENNEDY et al., Monoterpenoid extract of sage (Salvia lavandulaefolia) with cholinesterase inhibiting properties improves cognitive performance and mood in healthy adults. Journal of Psychopharmacology. (2011) 25(08): 1088-1100
(6) NutriBrain research and technology transfert – Bordeaux (France)
This communication is not intended to the final consumer. It provides scientific information for professionals only. Communications to the final consumer have to be checked according to local regulations in force, since the conditions of use are beyond our control.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.