Learn more about our cactus sourcing expertiseDownload
(1) Tesoriere, L. at al. 2004. Supplementation with cactus pear (Opuntia ficus-indica) fruit decreases oxidative stress in healthy humans: a comparative study with vitamin C.
(2) Attanzio et al., 2018. Short-term cactus pear [Opuntia ficus-indica (L.) Mill] fruit supplementation ameliorates the inflammatory profile and is associated with improved antioxidant status among healthy humans.
(3) Khouloud et al., 2018. The effect of Opuntia ficus_indica juice supplementation on oxidative stress, cardiovascular parameters, and biochemical markers following yo_yo intermittent recovery test.
(4) Bisson et al., 2010. Diuretic and antioxidant effects of Cactinea, a dehydrated water extract from prickly pear fruit, in rats.
(5) Galati et al., 2002. Biological effect of Opuntia ficus indica (L.) Mill.(Cactaceae) waste matter: Note I: diuretic activity.
(6) Unpublished clinical trial in 2009 : parallel group, randomized, versus placebo, double blinded, 47 women, administration of 2 gr of CactiNea during 28 days.
This communication is not intended to the final consumer. It provides scientific information for professionals only. Communications to the final consumer have to be checked according to local regulations in force, since the conditions of use are beyond our control. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.